cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL block during FI Payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to do a block for the blocked Vendors in the FI Payment run via F110

We have enabled the GTS Integration with finance, while doing the Payment run we receive the below message

Document 5100014737 line item 001 via AUD 2.200,00-

Terms of payment: 01.03.2010 30 0,000 % 0 0,000 % 0

00 days grace period is being considered

Payment must take place before 31.03.2010; next payment on 31.12.201

Item is due with 0,000 % cash discount

Document S500 5100014737 2010 001 : technical error in SAP GTS

Error while Mapping Customs Docmt Data (Doc.Type)

No payment due to technical problem during the check in SAP GTS

Not sure what document type mapping is missing

Any help on what settings need to be maintained so that the payment run is blocked for Vendors in the SPL?

Thanks

Carl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I presume that you have not mapped your FI document type in GTS. That configuration step is at:

SAP Compliance Management

> Document Structure

>> Assignment of Document Types from Feeder System

>>> Assign Document Type at Feeder System Group level

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for answering

I have done the same in the GTS system, but the major question is like in Purchase/Sales order we have a application level in the Feeder system in which we assign the document type

Ex - in MM0A - We link NB

But in this case there is no application level for the accounting document to get screened we only have for PO, Order, Deliveries and SD Billing,unlike in the GTS system we have Application level FI0A, the same is not there in the feeder system

So basically how do i configure the same in ECC?

Thanks

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to have setup ALE IDOC Outbound(BUPA_Outbound_ALE_Main) in Feeder system and ALE IDOC Inbound(BUPA_Inbound_MAIN_SAVE_M) in GTS system. Maintain the Financial BP within GTS with specefic role (MKK)

ECC side Config: SPRO->Cross Application Component->SAP BP->Data Distribution->Activate Function Module (BPOUT, BUPA Business Partner Item-300000.and also maintain the distribution model. Within the partner profile use the msg type BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M.

Then actiuvate the BADI - /SAPSLL/BP_MAINTAIN using SE19.

Also check the notes if you get stuck. Below link for someother issue.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I don't think there's anthing equivalent to the configuration for logistics documents. In the feeder system, the only control is:

Financial Accounting

> Financial Accounting Global Settings

>> Check in SAP GTS for FI

>>> Activate Check in SAP GTS for FI

Of course you need to make sure that your Master Data has been transferred, including Banks.

Your previous posting (above) included a log report suggesting that the GTS functionality was already active. If you have now mapped your FI Document Type, then I hope you're getting good results. If not, I'm sure we'll hear more from you.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Still no luck, not sure what assignment I am missing though, below are the steps i did

1) Activated FI for GTS in the ECC Side (Fin Acc > Global Settings)

2) In the GTS System - Define Document Types for Application Areas - Created a New doc type FI.

3) Activated Document Types - FI for Sanctioned Party List

4) Mapping of Doc Type to Feeder System - FI0A - Financial Payment - FI was mapped

5)Item Type Mapping - Not sure why to do this also, but none the less

Anything besides the above which i have missed, because its still showing the same message of error while mapping Doc type

Thanks

Carl

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I did some more investigations for you...

The payment program calls Function Module FI_PAYMENT_INTERFACE_TO_GTS, which in turn calls an RFC for Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH_MASS in GTS. The Application Level is FI0A and the Document Type is hard-coded to FIIN or FIOUT for incoming or outgoing payments respectively.

So map that Application and those Document Types to either your new GTS Document Type(s) or existing ones, and see how you get on. I'm confident that you will make progress, even if only to the next set of error messages!

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks a lot!

That really worked, seems like from Item catg to Partner function all were hardcoded, once you open that Func module, rest went like clockwork.

Cheers

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I am facing the same issue you decribed with activating the GTS check for FI payment run. Can you kindly provide some more detail about what configuration step is needed to set it up?

Thank you in advance

Frances Xing

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frances,

I think the posts on 8 August (Carl's and mine) already explain the configuration required. If you can let us know which part is not clear, then perhaps we can explain more.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read the other thread from you and Carl, but my question is how to map the below standard SAP GTS to the ECC feeder system. Like which ECC partner role should be assigned to the FIACN, so for and so on. Especially the item category, i am not aware of any item category in the FI payment document can be mapped to FI0A

Partners -

FIACN Account Number

FIACO Account Holder

FICOM Nt to Payee

FIDEB Customer(FI)

FIKRE Vendor(FI)

FIPAB Bank(FI)

FIPAY Payee(FI)

FIREG Payer(FI)

Doc Type

FIIN - Incoming

FIOUT - Outgoing

Item catg

FI0A

Thanks

Frances Xing

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frances,

I think you've mis-understood a little. The values for mapping are already in your note. Those values are hard-coded in the ERP system, and you simply have to map them to associated values in GTS.

Let's take Document Type. If you want to use the standard GTS document type 'IMPORD' for your compliance checks on incoming payments, then you will need to create an entry to map ERP type FIIN to GTS type IMPORD. But probably you will create your own GTS Document Type for FI postings - it's your choice.

Same idea for Item Category. The ERP system always sends the FI data with 'FI0A', so you could map that to GTS Item Category 'IMORD1', or to the one that you create.

For Partners, you can map through whichever ones you want to check. Here's the list of the partners that are sent from ERP:

FIKRE = Vendor

FIPAY = Payee

FIDEB = Customer

FIREG = Payer

FIPAB = Bank

FIACO = Account Holder

FIOTP = One-time payment

I think those same Partner Functions exist in the standard GTS system, so your mapping is simple (e.g. FIKRE = FIKRE).

There is not much more that I can tell you, but if you continue to have problems, please come back.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)