cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 shopping cart approval workflow for header level approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We just upgraded our SRM 5.0 system to SRM 7.0 system.

In 5.0,we have implemented the n step header level approval worklfow for Shopping cart and intend to us ethe same in 7.0.We are also using custom table to fetch the approvers for Shopping cart.Also we have created a custom workflow and use the std BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to determine the approvers for Shopping cart.

Now if we need to use the same workflow in SRM 7.0 with process controlled workflow framework,what are the steps we need to carry out in terms of config and development?

Also we are having a lot of issues in 5.0 because of the custom workflow.We were advisd that we should have used std workfowbadi implementation instead of custom workflowbadi implementation.can anyone share their expereince of using custom workflow+badi implementation in SRm 5.0?

Which is the Workflow we can use instead of creating a custom workflow in 7.0?

Also which BADI we would need to use now in 7.0?

Also is there any seperate configuration for UWL which is used in SRM 7.0 to access work items?

Can we copy the same custom code in the BADI in 7.0 too?

Also for our scenario(n step header level approval workflow),with the process controlled workflow,will there be more configuration then development or vice-versa??I'm a functional consultant and have not worked on developing workflows.

Also any helpful links/threads with similar queries will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.But I dont have access to the documents you mentioned hence wanted to know the inputs from Experts here who have already implemented PROCESS controlled workflows.

I know my queries might be very basic but any inputs will be very helpful.

Thanks.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To start, read those articles:

[PC Workflow & Custom BRF Expressions for Complexe Approval Processes in SRM 7.0|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0fb3445-69a0-2d10-78a1-8681f27f4a07?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

[PC Workflow SRM 7.0 (Using BRF)|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0299503-c68c-2d10-0c97-b6f171fe2029?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Laurent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to to look into RKT or SAP online help to know more about the process controlled workflow and its capabilities which would answer many of your queries.

Regards,

Prasanna