Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx schedule dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting this error :

' Publish Notice To All Suppliers must be set if Date to Publish Notice is set.'

The help says that ' Date to Publish Notice ' is the date for the event to appear in Supplier Event Channel ( I am assuming that these are the Invited Suppliers to the Rfx).

And ' Publish Notice to All Suppliers ' is for making the event as Public. I dont want to make the event public , therefore I just input the ' Date to Publish Notice ' , but I am getting the error , as I noted above.

Is this a Bug ?

Also,

My user has time zone as GMT , but the system refresh time appears to be in IST ( Irish Standard Time ) , which is not equal to GMT. I am facing issues because of this when scheduling the Rfx.Also, the default value for time zone is GMT , is it a system installation property.

These are the properties set :

system.master_timezone = America/New_York

system.default.timezone = (GMT-5:00) Eastern Standard Time

Also , when creating the a ' Preliminary Supplier ' , I cannot select the Time Zone of the supplier when I am creating him the event . Once , I save the event and then go to Supplier Management , I can change the time zone to the desired one.This hinders my flexibility to open the rfx to response at one go.

Is this a Bug.

Please advice.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Time zone filters down from the buyer enterprise. Plz check what is the time zone assigned to the buyer enterprise. Whenever you try to create a new buyer account or supplier, it would take the same time zone as mentioned in the buyer enterprise.

In order to set the same time zone for system and buyer/ user lets say GMT, you need to modify the system property

1. Go to value list types and values in master data. Open time zone. You would be able to see display name as (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: and alternate name as lets say Europe/Dublin

2. Set system.master_timezone = Europe/Dublin

system.default.timezone = (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time:

3. Make sure your enterprise is also asigned (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time:

Also dont use ' Date to Publish Notice ' , instead use Planned Open Date to open Rfx to suppliers.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for the response. It solved one of the issue.

I am now facing another issue.

My time is now corrected as the current location time.

The problem :

The time is 10 am Eastern Standard Time, date is 4th August

Now , I go and change some information for a Buyer side account ( I have the access ), in the change History for that account,

my name is populated along with the Time Stamp and the Time Stamp is different i.e it says 2 pm Eastern Standard time 4th August.

Where this difference of 4 hrs coming from.

Please advice.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked your buy side account's time zone? Is it the same as that of the enterprise?

Regards

Mudit Saini