cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM IS NOT RELEVANT FOR BILLING WHILE DOING STO (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting an error while doing STO in CIN

Item is not relevant for billing while doing VF01 STO proforma invoice JEX with delivery document type NL and item category NLN

I searched the forum but not able to get an appropriate solution for this.

Kindly revert me on the same

Regards

MANOJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the material item category group you are trying to do a sto. kindly check that also. and check the copy control of NL and JEX,

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you are using the document type NB for the stock transport order.When using UB the item will not be relevant for billing(intracompany STO)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The only reason for the error you are encountering are,

A. The item category missing at the item level in the copying controls from delivery to JEX (billing type)

Kindly check throughly and confirm,

If it is there , then delete the configuration , i.e. item category from the copying controls and do it again.. Even if this do not resolve your issue, ask your technical team to debugg the billing document during creation and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7

Select item category NLN and go in details ant put Billing Relevance as D

Perform business scenario again

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check VOV7 itemcategory billling revelency with D and Check item category copy controls pricing update with reference check box.

Br,

ss yadava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the item category is included in the copying controls from delivery to billing and alo the billing relevance of the item category, in the item category definition.

Also explain the business process in detail so that the correct solution can be suggested.

Are you transfering stock (excisable) through STO from plant to another in the same company code and good will be received through migo at the other plant..is this what u r doing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PJ

Thank for reply

while i am doing cin sto process(plant to depot)

ME21N

VL10B

VL02N

when i am creating (vf01) pro forma invoice with document type jex then it shows item is not relevent for billing i have checked all the setting related to billing(jex), delevry(nl),item category(nln) what other suggested

Kindly suggest me how solve this issue