cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benifits of using SAP PLM VS PTC's PDMLink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can anyone help me understand what major benifits SAP PLM can provide when it Is replaced from PDMlink which the present users were comfortably using ?

Also if I use PLM 70 in place of PDMLInk what major advantages It can provide ?

Thanks in advance,

RShastry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reg. SAP PLM and PTC pdm link(i guess You are talking abt Pro/E Intralink) they work in a same way.

PDM is a part of PLM system.

In SAP PLM also you can do the same thing as u do it in intralink.

Only advantage with SAP is It has got tight integration with other modules of SAP like Material management,Production planning, etc., which are the key departments of a manufacturing industry.

Iam explaining it in brief,hope you understood.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reg. SAP PLM and PTC pdm link(i guess You are talking abt Pro/E Intralink) they work in a same way.

Only advantage with SAP is It has got tight integration with other modules of SAP like Material management,Production planning, etc., which are the key departments of a manufacturing industry.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards

Praveen