Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition through External interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have small question , the scenario is

we are passing Discount value through external interface , what should i do so it will pop up in Pricing procedure and used for calculating the pricing (in pricing procedure)

If I need to pass the Discount value through Eternal interface to order pricing procedure(so can wel configure one manual condition type and this condition type will contain this discount value and will be used in calculating the pricing procedure ) , can we do that

and if yes , i request you to please explain me with technical details or wich user exits or programme i can use and how

Thanks

Rajivi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil

we are on the right track , can U share the logic for the programme to land the discount Value directly in to pricing procedure

" so we can land the value directly from external interface to the Pricing procedure as a manual pricing condition " it would be great full if u can share the logic of this programme ,

~rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

and if yes , i request you to please explain me with technical details or wich user exits or programme i can use and how

If you are entering any value in sap from external interface then there is no need of use user exit , as user exit are used within SAP environment not for external to SAP.

Now for your query if you want to introduce discount condition in SAP sales order then then discount condition which you entering that condition should be available in SAP SD pricing procedure and that condition should be manual condition.

I already used this in my current project where through E-Portal we creating sales order and the discount condition and it's value is inserted by program written for E-portal

And from my functional side I just added discount condition in pricing and made it manual

Kapil