cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM:Cancellation not possible, follow-on documents exist (/SAPSRM/PDO_CONF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have the problem to find a way how a confirmation can be canceled after the invoice has been booked to the backend.

We are running the extended classical scenario.

I have activated the cancel button via transaction BS22 for the system status I1018 (RELX = Allowed).

Now, I always get the error message "Cancellation not possible, follow-on documents exist" (/SAPSRM/PDO_CONF 578).

Is there a way to activate the possiblity of cancellation if follow-on documents exists?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Michel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I hope you had reversed the invoice before cancelling the confirmation.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for your quick reply.

No. The target is to have the same functionality like in the ERP Backend. Is there a possibility to cancel a confirmation after GR-based invoice verification?

Please have a look to the SPRO Path in the ERP Backend.

"SAP Customizing Implementation Guide"->"Materials Management"->"Inventory Management and Physical Inventory"->"Goods Receipt"->"For GR-Based IV, Reversal of GR Despite Invoice"

"GR-based invoice verification, a reversal with reference to the purchase order or a return delivery can be entered, even if the invoice relating to the goods receipt document has already been posted."

Best regards

Michel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try with Delete button to achieve this functionality since it is almost equivalent to cancellation of material document.

I hope the setting what you shown in the path is applicable to your process. If it is yes, then you can do it. OR

Also, try to cancel the material document in ECC if your invoice posting in ECC.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

thank you for this hint. I will try to activate the delete button.

The cancellation of the confirmation in the ECC was possible. The information of the cancellation was transferred to the SRM.

This could be a solution. I'm waiting for the comittment of the customer. Otherwise I have to investigate to find a solution without modification.

Best regards

Michel

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michel,

Behaviour you describe is incorrect in SRM system.

SAP provided an OSS note (for SRM_SERVER releases 5.5, 6.0 and 7.0) to correct this issue:

[1145641 - Cancelling confirmation when follow on document exists|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1145641]

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

thank you for your support. The OSS note is already in the system integrated, but unfortunatelly it is still not possible to cancel the confirmation.

Best regards

Michel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michel ,

Did you able to delete GR ? how?

Delete button unabled ? how ?

I am also in same boat . please provide some pointers.

Kapil