Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP Router configuration on Linux platform (error in start script)

Hello gurus,

I´m trying to setup the saprouter on Fedora v14 (32 bits).

I did all the configure with root user. The problem is when I run the script that starts the saprouter service, it show me the following error:

[root@saprouter sap]# pwd
/usr/sap/saprouter
[root@saprouter saprouter]# saprouter_start 
/usr/sap/saprouter/saprouter_start: line 12: syntax error near unexpected token `|'
'usr/sap/saprouter/saprouter_start: line 12: `        | tee -a $LOGFILE &

The content of this script, has the following sintaxes:

#
# Start saprouter
# You can automatically start SAProuter when you start the system. In UNIX for example, you would change file /etc/rc.
# saprouter CN=saprouter, OU=0001214237, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE sapserv2
#
#
SRDIR=/usr/sap/saprouter
LOGFILE="usr/sap/saprouter/saprouter_log"
if [ -f $SRDIR/saprouter ] ; then
        echo "Starting SAP Router" | tee -a $LOGFILE
$SRDIR/saprouter -r -R $SRDIR/saprouttab -G $LOGFILE -W 60000 -K "p:CN=saprouter, OU=0001214237, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 
        | tee -a $LOGFILE &
fi

The strange of this is I already did this type of configuration on Linux with the same scripts... but in red hat enterprise linux x86_64 and in there it works perfectly!

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/4f/992ce8446d11d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Can you help me please in way to solve this problem...?!

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

replied

break line after the "&"

$SRDIR/saprouter -r -R $SRDIR/saprouttab -G $LOGFILE -W 60000 -K "p:CN=saprouter, OU=0001214237, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" | tee -a $LOGFILE & fi

to

$SRDIR/saprouter -r -R $SRDIR/saprouttab -G $LOGFILE -W 60000 -K "p:CN=saprouter, OU=0001214237, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" | tee -a $LOGFILE &

fi

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question