cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro application in webbrowser without content

0 Kudos

hi,

i implemented an sap example (flights) to use abab functionality with webdynrpo. everything wents fine, except after deploying and running the application, except that the application side on the browser is empty.

what is wrong? did i miss something?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

i'm not sure. i have a viewset with 2 views on it, both true. where can i set the default view?

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Set the 1st View as Default as True. Go to 1st View Properties under properties set Default as True. If that place false is there we canu2019t able to see that 1st view Page in Browser.

So that time u can check it View Set Properties. U can put ViewSet properties as default as True. If that place false is there we canu2019t able to see that 1st view Page in Browser.

Under Properties Default as True means we can able to see or false mean we canu2019t able to see that Views or ViewSet what every may be.

I hope this is help full for you,

Regards

Vijay

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to set the viewset default to true;

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

yeah, the viewset was not true no i have another error. i think i have to configure my sld

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMClientException: java.net.MalformedURLException: URL must have a host part

but if i go to the visual admininstrator and click on sld data supplier, i get another error

error while loading service data supplier.

is it right that i have to conigure the sld?

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have the problem with any kinf of WD4Java based application (e.g. http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcwdtools/Explorer) or only related to your custom application ?

Thanks and Regards,

Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check if you can solve this issue by switching on the compatibility mode of the browser?

There should be a feature for it in its menu.

Regards,

Ervin

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have set one view as default view in window?