cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to integrate cFolder with Microsoft Windows File Explorer Practically.

I used transactions CFI01 , CFE01 for Back-end Integration since i don't know how to create a cProject and cFolder i cant proceed can anyone help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shounak

As I have a problem regarding the integration with windows explorer and C folders, I have taken this chance to enter this conversation.

First of all I have done the acticities that you have stated:

1. Activate the SOAP handler in the SAP Web Application Server, by activating the

/sap/bc/soap/rfc node in transaction SICF.

2. Execute the Specify URLs for Windows File Explorer Integration activity in Customizing

for Collaboration Projects.

The activity is also relevant to cFolders.

3. Assign the users who are to work with the Windows File Explorer the appropriate RFC

authorization in the user profile.

Function group CPRO_API

Authorization object S_RFC

4. Activate the function in your personal settings as the user and execute the installation

file:

The only thing, that I haven't been able to do os to assign the function group CPRO_API. I have asked my authorization contacts, but they couldn't help me.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Furthermore I have a problem when trying to upload a document from my windows explorer. Even though it says that the upload has been succesfull, no update is happening when I look in the C folders application.

Thanks for your help in advance

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following is the process:

Prerequisites

To install the software for the integration, you need administrator rights on the relevant PC.

Procedure

To use File Explorer Integration, you must have made the following settings:

1. Activate the SOAP handler in the SAP Web Application Server, by activating the

/sap/bc/soap/rfc node in transaction SICF.

2. Execute the Specify URLs for Windows File Explorer Integration activity in Customizing

for Collaboration Projects.

The activity is also relevant to cFolders.

3. Assign the users who are to work with the Windows File Explorer the appropriate RFC

authorization in the user profile.

Function group CPRO_API

Authorization object S_RFC

4. Activate the function in your personal settings as the user and execute the installation

file:

In cFolders you can find the installation file under Settings.

In cProjects you can find the installation file under Settings → Technical

Settings.

Note the prerequisites for installation that are mentioned there.

Regards

Shounak