cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOE - SDOE_PROCESS_ACKFRMCLNT_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys

in my system there is a Queue with more than 1 million Entries, it is DOE queue and the LUW is alternate between 2 functions call

SDOE_PROCESS_ACKFRMCLNT_ASYNC

SDOE_ESDMA_EXECUTEQOS

What are these function ? why my system start this queue ? there is any worng in my system ?

Regards,

Erico

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Device is going into NACK loop. Immediately stop the queue from SMQ2 transaction. If possible, download the SOAP logs from Session monitoring for this device and raise an OSS message for further analysis.

After this, Unsubscribe the device as it can't be used any more. So, that the device will be deleted in DOE and SUP. You need to perform new subscritpion after this.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Siva can you explain more about this situation (what is NACK) ? where do I find more documentation about possible issue in DOE ?

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think message counters mismatched between DOE and SUP server. Let me explain you.

DOE sends messages with numbers like 1, 2, 3,...so on to SUP. SUP process the message if and only if messages are sequence. By any chance if one of the message is missed in SUP then it sends Negative acknowledgement (NACK) by informing the message id which is expected. Then DOE tries to send the message from the requested number to SUP again.

But in this case, somehow message counters are mismatched between DOE and SUP servers. Due to this, this scenario is never ending.

So, i've asked you to unsubscribe the device and subscribe it again.

But to check the issue we need SOAP logs for this device for analysis. Otherwise, problem can't be analyzed.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (0)