cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Systems in DSWP - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just installed a new solution manager 7.0 ehp1. When I go into dswp there are no systems in the landscape. The diagnostics agent is running. What did I miss?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is very vague. If this is a new installation of Solution Manager, and you go to DSWP and find no systems, then I have to ask are the systems defined in SMSY (where teh ssytems int he landscape must be defined?). If not they need to be defined.

The diagnostic agents are only part of SMD setup which is required for dual stack or Java systems.

Also if you have not put the systems into a Solution witht eh Status "put in solution", then the systems will not show in DSWP, as only production type systems are set to that status by default.

And is this the same for each solution in your landscape, or just one?

I think you really need to provide more information, because with a new system, tehre are just too many possibilities to guess at, though I have covered some obvious ones.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a new install. I have added the system to smsy and created a solution in dswp but nothing shows up. You mention put in solution. I haven't done that. How do I do that?

Thanks,

Daniel

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Go to DSWP -> choose your solution -> solution landscape -> solution landscape maintenance -> go to the logical component where your system is, right click on the system and choose 'put in solution'. After doing this, the cell where system is, should be highlighted in green.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I go to dswp - my solution - solution landscape, then theres nothing. No, solution landscape maintenance option. I just basically have a blank screen. On the left I have, solution overview, Solution landscape(which I've clicked), Operations Setup, Operations. All are empty.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just logged into 001 and found that it works there. So when I ran my setup I did it in the wrong client. My productive clinet is 100.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reran solman_setup against the correct client and it's there now. Thanks for the help.