cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account assignment group in billing header

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one debimt memo invoice ZIFV but when we cancel it and re create debit memo,system was allowing to create debit memo more than one again and again.

To over come this problem SAP suggest us to change SD DOCUMENT CATEGORY in billing document type ZIFV to 'P' debit memo.It was '5' before.We have done changes of document category in billing type now system is allowing us to create debite memo only once after cancellation.

But after we have done this change we are getting wrong account assignment group in billing header.

normally account assignment group comes from customer master data.

In customer master data its maintained as '02' but after this change its comming '01' its not comming from customer master data.

If i remove my change back its picking correct account assignment group '02' as per master.

I would like to know how account assignment group is related to SD DOCUMENT CATEGORY in billing document type ?

Is there any other setting from where account assignment group comesa in billing header ?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

In customer master data its maintained as '02' but after this change its comming '01' its not comming from customer master data.

Are you referring to sold to party or payer here? Ideally the Cust AAG will be based on payer sales area data. Pl check and revert.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nisha,

Account assignment category in billing header comes from customer master (PAYER).

Havent come across anywhere which suggest a relation between document category and account assignment group.

I think you can keep back the document category to 5.

then make a check in copy control to prevent the creation of multiple debit memo's.

In that way , the issue with multiple debit memo will be solved and the account assignment will be proper as before.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles