cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan assignment to inspection lot does not happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM guys

In my scenario,we are in need to assing new inpection plan to old inpection lot number which has its old inspection plan

so i entered thro qz02 transaction and went to inspection specification then entered the key date as the new task list date.then clicked on taslk list button. i found the assingnment changes in the bottom to the new task list and group counter.

then i went to sample table and checked for saple and saved.even i got a message at the bottom saying that changes made to the inspection plan also.

Next to that i opened inspection lot number once again with the same qa02 transaction.but the new assingment is not appaearing instead the old task list assignment still appears

what could be the problem

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use the QAC3 transaction

QAC3 transaction is used to reset sample size. if u want to change the inspection plan or make any change in inspection plan's sample procedure etc.

then first u have to run this transaction code and save the inspection lot there. then u go to QA02 (change inspection lot) transaction and assisgn the new plan there.

But to carry out this your system status should be REL (means result recording not carried out) if the system status is INSP (result recording already done) you cannot do for the existing inspection lot and you have to cancel and create a new lot.

Hope this will clear your problem

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Har,

when i try with QAC3 transaction for Reset sample. i get status check error"" the function you selected cannot be carried out""

After that when i try for QA02 transaction to change inspection plan to the inspection lot ,system says inspection plan has been changed and when i save the change i get the following message

""Express document "update was terminated" recieved from the author "XXXX" ""

Even i check the system status also its in CRTD PASG SPRQ ORRQ. usage decision not taken yet

please guid me what could be the proble.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SK,

Just check whether this http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/InspectionlotswithCRTDstatus-Causesand+Remedies helps you!

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After assigning the insp Plan in QA02, have u clicked on 'Calculate Sample' button to calculate the sample size. Then try to save the lot.

Thanks

Sachin