cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SACONT01 & CRMORDERCONT tables issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Below two tables which is heavily dumped in solman system .

The tables

1. SACONT01

2. CRMORDERCONT

These tables contain content of documents, e.g. word documents, excel

files, pdf, ...

But i need to know what is the source of the document, I mean it is an service desk SLFN transaction attached documents or it contains the documents from SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and also what are all the document source like test cases etc....

Please reply .

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Regarding the SACONT01 table, for each entry, get the PHIO_ID. The PHIO is the physical ID of the object, so it is the ID for the existing file. Then check for this PHIO in the table SA01PHIO.

There you'll be able to see in the field STOR CAT, in which transaction it was created If i'm not wrong, for example "SOLAR01".

This should be helpful.

You can also in the solar01 / solar02 transaction, select a row where the document is assigned and in the transaction box type in "doc_info" and press enter. A window will prompt showing some information about the document, including the Object ID, which is the LOIO (Logical Information of the object). You can check for the LOIO in the table SA01LOIO and get the document's PHIO.

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fabricius,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

Is the SACONT01 table contains only solar02 and solar01 documents .......??

If yes my table SACONT01 size is mor than 170 GB which is practically impossible and i have not stored that much of the documents in ny PROJECTS.

I have doubt that the documents of the SLFN support tickets weather it is storing in this table or what only then i guess the table can be of this much used.

Please revert

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANy update ion this experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANy update ion this experts