cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello SD experts, i have one issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the customer requirement to go delivery without sales order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Business requirement to do delivery without sales order , depends on case to case basis, for example certain countries have transactions within states for which there is a requirement of providing customs tax invoice and related documents relating to customs law according the governing rules of that country , in which case delivery LO with out sales order is helpful wheren in we can dispatch the units to the other state , fulfilling all the necessary documents of the customs when moving out from the state

Country X -- sending material to Country Y and there is a custom requirement to produce the custom tax invoice and other forms which states the units and its quantity being send out ,can same be fulfilled by creating a LO delivery and mainitaining the outputs for this delivery type and adhering to the guidelines of customs

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will be the goods receipt in the 3rd party sales when the vendor using non-SAP (LEGACY system),How can we cross check whether the vendor sent the current number of goods and is there MIGO in case vendor uses non sap.

Where do we cross check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What application vendor using in not concern point for you let him use MS office, SAP or any other

If your your company having your own SAP ERP then you can mapp third part sales process very effectively and efficiently

Process

VA01 - Create sales order (Item category TAS & schedule line CS) >> ME52N - auto PR will generated after saving of sales order >> ME21N - Convert PR in to P.O >> then your vendor will send goods to your customer and will notify you or send invoice

>> MIRO - Vendor invoice reciept >> VF01 - Invoice to customer

If you want to take goods in your primises and then want to deliver to customer

Then determine item category TAB in sales order and after P.O take the goods by MIGO and then do delivery to customer.

Note - Italic is not an SAP business step

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we raised po for 100 goods,My question is when vendor sends only 50 goods and raised invoice for 100 goods so in this case where do we cross check it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case in the process step of Invoice Verification (Tcode : MIRO) you can do this verification.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit