cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information is lost after redeployment of SAPMEINT - which workaround?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

After redeployment of SAPMEINT I noticed that some information concerning the SAMEINT MII webservices gets lost.

I corrected this information manually afterwards - the information can be found in the old SAP ME 5.2 documentation

(pre SP05).

What I did was first undeploy of SAPMEINT and immediately afterwards a new deploy.

Was the undeploy step unnecessary and therefore this step caused this annoyance?

Or is it always necessary to re-run the SAPMEINT configuration wizard?

I know that it is this configuration wizard, which updates the information as part of its function.

This is the manual workaround:

1. Log on the SAP NW admkinistratior console

2. Goto Configuration Management / Infrastructure / Java System Properties / choose Applications tab

3. Search for application xappsmeintegration~ear

4. Change the following properties:

webservice.authenticationMechanismType = 1

webservice.Username = MESYS

webService.Password = <password of MESYS>

webservice.EndPointUrlPrefix = <URL to (MII hostname:port)/XMII/SOAPRunner>

Kr,

Erich Lind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Erich,

Could you please explain why did you undeploy/deploy SAPMEINT? Usually standard update procedure in JSPM is needed. As you know ME 5.2 SP5 CTC Wizard is provided, which must be updated together with SAPMEINT, to configure the integration. And yes, re-running of CTC Wizard is necessary after update.

Regards,

Alex.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank your for the answer and clarification.

The have the benefit of the newest SAPMEINT version, this was deployed on the MII system.

In future the SAPMEINTCTC wizard will be executed after redeployment of SAPMEINT.

Kr,

Erich Lind