cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To make the Pricing Condition types inactive in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a senario where, in a sales order, pricing procedure, if one of the pricing condition type does not exist, then two other condition types (even though they are determined by condition records), should be either made inactive or should not appear in the pricing procedure.

Example: If I have 3 condition types in Pricing Proc say

YYY1, YYY2, YYY3, then the scenarios are

a. If one of the condition types YYY1 is not determined, then, YYY2 and YYY3 should not be either determined in the sales order or should be made inactive. This same logic applies to both YYY2 and YYY3.

b. If all three condition types are determined in Pricing Proc of the sales order, then, the price should be considered.

If it was just YYY1 then, I could have done it in VOFM by writing a routine and assigning it to YYY2 and YYY3 in pricing proc. However, the scenario is to check the other condition types as well and make YYY1 inactive if any of the other condition type does not exist. Both condition types are determined after YYY1 which is another difficulty.

I tried creating a dummy condition type and assigning it to Pricing Proc (at the end of Pricing Proc). For this dummy condition I put in a pricing requirement which checks for all three condition types and if one does not exist, then it make other conitions inactive.

However, this does not work in VA02 and VA03 as XKOMV is either not getting filled up or even if is getting filled, it is not having the condition type. It some times has condition records, and sometimes not... (not very sure why)

So, I was thinking of using user exit for the same. However, I was unable to find a suitable user exit for the same where KONV table can be read or XKOMV can be filled.

Can you please suggest if any user exit can be used for this or if we can implement it in a different way?

Regards,

Mukund S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use condition exclusion functionality to select best pricing condition from a set of conditions in pricing. You can compare conditions in many ways.

I believe you can plot a solution with little research. The below link is for your reference.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/fr/93/743483546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

It helped. Will get back in case I have more questions.

Regards,

Mukund S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with either of the following exits.

a) USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB)

b) USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZA)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide some more details like Nature of these condition type, whether these are for Discount / freight / or Price. How these conditions are based on one another?

Regards,

Amitesh Anand