cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly Number Ranges for SD Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

My client wants to have number ranges for the sales invoices starting from 1 every year. How can we do this?

Is there any user exit or any way this can be achieved please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Naren Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zafar,

The requirement is for Billing document, not for accounting document.

Client wants the same number range every year ie., Every year the number should start with 1.

So, checking with my Abapers. Will close the thread shortly.

Thanks all for the replies.

Rgds,

Naren Dev

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is for billing document or for accounting document. For accounting document te you ca get the number from 1 every year.

regards,

zafar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before implementing any user exit, it is better to check with SAP as there might be some data inconsistency at a later date.

This is due to the fact that all billing related data will be stored in VBRK and VBRP tables based on this field only (VBELN) and imagine if you want to generate a report after two years, will SAP show the same billing reference with the difference in billing date ??.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

The internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

Create a Z table of your own with year,Billing Type and interval Number.

Call this table to look for a particular year.Like based on the billing date system will arrive the year and look up the Z table with year and billing type for the internal number and the number range will be picked.

Regards,

Saju.S

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check the Following Link,

Regards,

Prasanna