cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement in the program RPRCCC00 (tcode-PRCC) Credit card clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to upload the credit card transaction file of VISA and MASTERCARD credit companies. Can some one provide me the information as how in RPRCCC00 program data mapping is done. I have some fields in my input file , how can i map my fields with the program?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

We have a scenario where we use VCF4 format file in our PI Integration.I have posted a thread for the same :http://scn.sap.com/thread/3366392  (provide your input in this thread)

Scenario :VCF4 to IDoc

Kindly let me know whether PI have a standard way to read VCF4 format file and create an IDoc.

Suggest us the better approach to do this integration.

Your input will be very helpfull for us.

Thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on my own.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Randhir

I came across your thread about enhancing the credit card program for travel management (transaction PRCC).

I am about to do the same for a client with Master Card, so I would be interested to see how you approached the problem.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Kind regards
Ian McCarthy

Sydney, Australia

ianmccarthy.sap@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

It would be my pleasure if i could help you with this scenario. I would suggest you to clear few points before you start your development. Following are the points to look for:

1) How are you getting the credit card transaction data from the bank and how it is coming to SAP system. for Eg. are you using PI system to pass the transaction data from bank to SAP, if yes what all data is coming from PI to SAP.

2) There is a program for AMEX card data conversion program which formats the credit card data to native SAP CCD file format. Look for that program, i dont remember that program name but google it and you will get it. This program will help you to understand the CCD file format. Hence analysing the CCD file format you can figure out what all data is mandatory and how to fomat them from source system to SAP CCD file format.

3) Ask your functional owner to understand the mandatory and optional fields and also conversion if any required. You may have to develop some custom tables and other DDIC stuff to complete this object.

Let me know if you have any query on this. I did it using ABAP Inbound proxy so i would be able to help you if you also have the same scenario in place.

Thanks

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Randhir,

I am also using ABAP inbound proxy - but am stuck with the file format which is necessary to be passed - could you please provide an example of the general file format to be supplied for the proxy class to work.

Many thanks

Papiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Papiya,

In my case the file was sent by PI with the relevent data. I would suggest you to check the SAP native CCD file format as this format is going to be processed by SAP tcode PRCC, so you will have to get the data from PI and format it according to CCD file format. I dont have CCD file format but if you search for AMEX program (similar to Master card and VISA ) you will get the ccd file format. AMEX program is the program which get the data from AMEX card transactions and format them to CCD file.

Let me know if you have any query on this.

Thanks

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Randhir,

Many thanks for your reply.

Even I am using the proxy for which the data will be supplied by PI.

My doubt is the function module HR_TRV_CREDIT_CARD_TRANSACTION used in the proxy class requires an input, which is a deep structure with the header fields being,

CONTROLLER

ID

REFERENCE_ID

CREATION_DATE_TIME

SENDER_PARTY

RECIPIENT_PARTY

Now I do not understand what the header file and the credit card transaction requires as values, if you have some example of what type of data is required here that would be great.

I have already debugged the amex and the RPRCCC00, there the function module requires data like,

Line type
Version
ABRDATUM
LFDNUM
comp code
CARDCOMP
ABRWAEHR
ABRNACHK
ABRMWSTS
ABRTESTP

And I am not able to map between the 2.

Thats why an example XML file which is coming from P1 will be great help.

Thanks

Papiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You need a develop a upload program to convert Visa Credit card transation(.vcf) file and MAster card file to SAP format file (.CCD)

2. The .CCD fiile can be uploaded into SAP using RPRCCC00

so two uploads, one to convert the .VCF/MC formats to SAP format -.CCD

Another to upload .CCD using RPRCCC00

Pls check your Credit card companies regarding the file format inwhich they provide the transaction details. Except for Amex (KR1025 )format SAP does not support any other format. Pls convince both the Visa and Master card guys to provide a single format file (.VCF or Master card format (i forgot the format).

By chance if they can provide in KR1025 format (you should be the luckiest person in the world)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the info. but in my case i have to pass a file in a format provided by the bank which is different from .CCD format.

Can we create a copy of PRCC program and map the required fields in the custom program?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

See in my case, we got three kinds of file from the credit card companies

1. .CCD format -- No issue here as we can directly use PRCC. Scheduled a job

2. .VCF fomrat -- An interface was created to convert VCF to CCD. then CCD files were uploaded into sap using PRCC job schedule

3. MC format -- another different interface to convert to CCD. then CCD files were uploaded into sap using PRCC job schedule

my thought is two step processing incase of VCF and MC format minimise trouble shooting time and provide better control and minimise development time.

But i dont see any harm in copying and modifying PRCC as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks prakash for your inputs.

Actually now i have to do it using ABAP proxies, so i guess i have to do the mapping in Proxy program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the effort you have put in to address my query. I have solved the problem.

In future if any one see this thread and have any query as how to do this using ABAP Proxy interfaces, message me and I will respond to the same with the solution i have applied.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

I am also facing this problem and need to convert vcf to ccd format.

Could you let me know how to do that via the proxy?