Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed Currency in Reports

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using multiple currencies in our project, revenue planning, cost planning, etc.

When I am opening the report say for revenue planned: S_ALR_87013564 or in CN41N, I am getting values as uploaded in particular currency.

I have planned revenues cost element wise in INR & USD on different WBS in a project.

WBS 1 - INR 81000

WBS 2 - USD 300

In report it is showing as it is. i.e. no conversion from USD to INR is happening. Therefore my total is coming as 81300, which is wrong.

I used Currency Translation key but that is translating my whole column.

My settings are:

Planning Currency:

Transaction Currency & Default Object Currency is Ticked.

Controlling area currency is INR

Kindly guide if I am missing any settings or this is an error.

Regards

Shubham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_ALR_87013564 is a hierarchical report and in standard all the hierarchy reports display the report in the controlling area currency. However, you say that the report displays the total of both the currencies i.e. USD and INR. Just check the exchange rates that you have maintained in OB08 for both exchange rate types i.e. M and P.

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Exchange Rate Type used is P.

Earlier for P (USD to INR - Direct Quotation) for 2010 was maintained.

We have maintained for 2011 as well. Then also it is coming as it is. Report not corrected.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the WBS in USD, check at the table level to see whether values has been updated in all teh currencies. If not check OKEQ for your version, check whether it is extended for the current fiscal year? If yes, please check the exchange rate type and value date maintained in there. If it is out dated then make it up to date and try again.

Regards

Sreekanth

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

I am able to crack the problem, it was with planner profile.

The planner profile used was customized one and it was maintained wrongly by somebody.

I have used the correct one and now it is coming correct.

Thanks Shreekanth / Srinivas / Gokul for your help.

I am closing this thread.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subham,

Please check if the currency exchange rate is maintained correctly in OB08. Please take help from FI Guy.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri