cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No expenditure items found with Message no. VPK1310 in sales pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Guys,

I have created an Inquiry and assigned a WBS element and DIP profile to the Inquiry. The WBS element assigned in the Inquiry is checked as Billing element. When I try to create a Quotation in Dp81 I am getting the Error: 'No expenditure items found' with Message no. VPK1310. I unchecked the Billing element for the lower level WBS Elements as told in an earlier thread, yet still I am getting this error.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check how the cost is calculated in the "Plan cost calc." in the Control tab of Network Header

Hope this help

Warm Regards

Praveen B.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Initially the source in our DIP Profile is "Planned Cost - Total Records". Except the Funds-Total Records, Funds-Line Items, and Easy Cost Planning. I have tried all the other Sources. Because we are not using Easy cost planning and Funds Management. Please suggest me if there is any other way.

@ Gokul,

Thanks Gokul for your update I'll even look into the SAP Notes.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I hope you are using cost element based planinng and have cost element as one of the characteristic.Please check the consistency in ODP2.

As a test, please create a set with only one cost element and assign it to the source. Create a cost element planning on WBS element with this cost element only and try to run the transaction. ( Have you configured ODP4 ?..sales document type and cost condition mapping )

Please do let us know the test results, so that further investigation can be done.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I hope you are using cost element based planinng and have cost element as one of the characteristic.Please check the consistency in ODP2.

As a test, please create a set with only one cost element and assign it to the source. Create a cost element planning on WBS element with this cost element only and try to run the transaction. ( Have you configured ODP4 ?..sales document type and cost condition mapping )

Please do let us know the test results, so that further investigation can be done.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We are not using cost element based planning. Costs flow into the WBS through the purchase cycle. I am doing some R&D in the development, so as you said I even created a set with cost element in the DIP Profile and did some Cost element Planning. Now I've got error as 'Error when structuring dynamic items '.

This is first time I'm working with revenues. Please help me.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

If you are using cost element as one of the characteristic in DIP profile and not doing any cost element planning in WBS then I think the Quotation creation will not happen. As you say that cost will flow from PO, it will only create a commitment once project PO is raised. As regards to the error, Please ensure that you have ticked material determination in the characteristics. Also in the material determination , under the criteria, please give the cost element set which you have created.

You may also refer OSS notes 301117. In the atatchement of this note , a wonderful documentation on DIP configuration is provided

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes,

Note 1120767 - Message VPK1 310 at TA DP90 or DP91

Note 1130699 - DP90 and message "No expenditure items found"

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Please check the DIP profile, espacially the sources defined.Most probably the system is not able to find the planned cost. What are the sources which you are using in the DIP profile? . Please check with another source, just to narrow down to the error.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri