cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Functionality for New created Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Client is already using SRM 4.0 , a new Company Code is created with all R/3 settings & now wants to start SRM functionality for this new CCode.Initially to start with Business scenarios will be Self Service procurement + Catalog (Requisite)with Technical Scenario "Classic"

Can you provide me stepwise settings or points to be consider for the same?

Thanx in advance.

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

As you say you want to use catalogs for creation of SC you need to do all related settings

for CCM

i.e. customizing for CAT & CSE

integrated call structure for yr catalogs

SICF settings

and creation of supplier , master catalog , mapping , publishing etc.

With this catalog items will be available for SC.

Now other settings:

1. Since you are working in classic scenario you don't actually replicate

company codes, pur org, but give ref of the same at respective level in yr SRM org

structure i.e. for the respective units in 'function' tab you will mention the r/3 co cd

and pur org nos and input the SID of backend.

2. Vendors you can import with trans BBPGETVD from backend

3. Users you can first create in SRM SU01 (or distribute from CUA) then assign with trx USERS_GEN

to yr SRM org structure (after this only they can log in SRM)

4. Pur grp again you should mention the R/3 nos in the function tab and assign the org

unit at 'responcibility'tab in org structure.

5. Matl grp- this is downloading (trx R3AS) of customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 after you have done

all integration settings, SMOEAC sites and middleware setting as per note 720819

6. for creation of org structure i am sending you a word file

7. Roles you can find in the resp config guide

8. it's downloading of matl& services in SAP terminology if you are importing R/3 matls

in SRM , uploading is reverse, trx R3AS after customizing objects have been downloaded

9. catalog - already mentioned

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Dinesh,

We are using Requisite & Bugseye, can you throw some light on this since I hv also not worked on the same.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I have worked on SAP CCM catalogs only.

Requisite & Bugseye , I think have got some diff funcionality.

But you can post specific questions related to those on this forum.

There will be definitely some experts answering yr questions.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin

Regarding Requisite there is not much config required as you are just adding new company codes.

Check if any new vendors are to be brought to the existing catalogs. Then find if users want to view catalog items based on each vendor.

If that is the case then create views for each vendor and assign those views to the catalog user(created in requisite).

Then create a new Web service in SRM to access that catalog and give the User and Password dedails same as created in the above step.

Finally assign the required calaog ID(Web service) in the respected user attributes.

Regarding catalog load process in Requisite, there is no change. Just load the new vendor catalog in the same format what they are maintaining now. Prerequisite is that vendor should be replicated to SRM from R/3.

PS : Reward points if it is helpful to you.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin

Regarding Requisite there is not much config required as you are just adding new company codes.

Check if any new vendors are to be brought to the existing catalogs. Then find if users want to view catalog items based on each vendor.

If that is the case then create views in Requisite system for each vendor and assign those views to the catalog user(created in requisite).

Then create a new Web service in SRM to access that catalog and give the User and Password dedails same as created in the above step.

Finally assign the required calaog ID(Web service) in the respected user attributes.

Regarding catalog load process in Requisite, there is no change. Just load the new vendor catalog in the same format what they are maintaining now. Prerequisite is that vendor should be replicated to SRM from R/3.

PS : Reward points if it is helpful to you.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please send me the word document for the creation of the organisation structure? Please email it to jaishankarms@yahoo.com.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

It's a help.sap.com doc only so freely available.

sent for yr ready ref.

BR

Dinesh

(Helpful? pl. reward points.)