Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to decide the Purchasing ORG in SC in the standard SRM PDP scenairo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,Experts :

I work in SRM 7.0 and PDP scenairo .

I create one PR in MM and run the report to send the PR to SRM system , In SRM system ,the SC will automatic generate .In the BBP_PD ,I can find the Proc_Org and Proc_Group in the Organizations. In my opinion ,when create the Sc ,the system will find the responsible purchasing group and the purchasing group .If there are many Purchasing groups found ,the system will assign it to the first purchasing group and its PORG.

on the other way ,you should maintan the CHANNEL unit in the purchasing group responsbility .

Right ?

BESTREGARDS

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Nikhil:

thanks for your quick reply .

In my case ,the Purchasing group responsbility maintance "product category * ",So under this setting ,the SC with the same purchasing group will generate in SRM .The purchasing group is different from the Purchasing group in SC .How do you handle this issue ?

BESTREGARDS

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Your Purchasing group should have the organisation responsibility of your entry channel in addition to the product category responsibilty.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You are right. You need to assign the responsibility of entry channel to the local purchasing group. Also coming to your first question, usually for PDP scenario, we create one local purch org and purch grp as these local structures will be responsible for all external procurement.

PS: Make sure your RFC user is created under the entry channel. System will create SC through this RFC user.

Regards,

Nikhil