cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using multiple transaction types in Solution Manager. But the status profile and External reference is not picking according to current transaction types. What configuration i need to do this? Please explain me as soon as possible.

For

i) SLFN-> Status profile is SMA00002, External Range Number - 02

ii) ZBMT-> Status Profile is ZLKC0001 , External Range Number - 08.

Note: Status Profile is Picked correctly when we create a ticket from solution manager it is working fine. But when a ticket is logged from ECC system, status profile taken by the system default as SMA00002. What is the configuration need to overcome this?

Kindly explain me as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are using multiple transaction types for service desk

goto spro under service desk three is a node multi transaction type handling

Check IMG help here

there will be a badi Implementation required to choose the required Transaction type when you are posting from satelite system

Hope it resolves

Regards

Prakhar

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you generate iBase for satellite system? What did you put into views in satellite systems?

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Ibase in Solution Manager. Whether i need to create Ibase in ECC also? You have asked about views in ECC?

Could you explain me clearly regarding this?

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, iBase have to be generated in SM system for all Satellite system (using SMSY, for example). Could you check that your iBase is correct? It should contain ECC system with all clients you want to create message.

In ECC system you dodn't need to maintain any view, I've missed that you already have message transfering from ECC to SM.

Regards,

Artem