cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple copies in sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to print multiple copies (3) of documents in sequence. So for example of we are printing a 2 page shipping note the customer would like page 1 printed 3 times first and then page 2 printed 3 times.

I know we can print multiple copies by mentioning number of copies, but this will not print sequentially.

Appreciate your help.

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

which technology do you use? This copy method is handled by the smart form composer (in the print parameters, or in the print dialog), by generating a spool with each page stored several times.

By the way, is it a standard or custom form?

For SAPscript, you might also act directly on the final spool (OTF format) by creating a program which regenerate another spool by multiplying each page (each page starts with OP code and ends with EP).

BR

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requiremnt is in Smartforms.

Also multiple copies (2) of documents in sequence. So for example of we are printing a 2 page shipping note the customer would like page 1 printed 2 times first and then page 2 printed 2 times.

In print paramets if I give 2 copies for two pages form(Number of message = 2) , it will print first page and second page of the first copy and again the first and second page of the second copy. But I need it sequential , like page 1 printed 2 times first and then page 2 printed 2 times.

Edited by: senthil kumar on Aug 2, 2011 10:21 PM

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it's what I understood.

As I said, this function exists for smart forms. If you display the print dialog, there's a checkbox to group, or if you want to select it without displaying the dialog, use TDGROUP field in OUTPUT_OPTIONS parameter

BR

Sandra

Answers (0)