cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see Message Processing rule Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to setup a Message Processing rule for IORDER, HRMD and LOIWCS, I don't see the SAPMEINT Transactions relevant for these message types on workbench.Is this something wrong with the Installation?

Thanks,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Why don't you use SAPMEINTCTC? It configures processing rules automatically.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I didn't find anything relevant to SAPMEINTCTC in help document, can you guide me something on this where I can find and how I can use them.

Thanks,

Jai

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's a component that is available on Service Marketplace together with other SAP ME components. It's a wizard that configures integration automatically. I believe it's mentioned in installation guide.

Konstantin

Edited by: Konstantin Chernega on Aug 2, 2011 5:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have those details with the Installation guide what I havae got with me, Can you please share with me the guide if possible.

Thanks,

Jai

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume this info is in installguide. I don't have a special one, just download the latest from Marketplace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I got this thanks but what is the reason I dont see the transactions for SAPMEINTLITE on MII workebench?

Thanks,

Jai

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPMEINT Light is a legacy version. Usage of standard SAPMEINT, which is set up with CTC wizard, is recommended