cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP: response message contains an error

Former Member

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in my scenario... Proxy to Webservices..-- this is an asynchronous scenario

The messages are processed successfully in IE but showing error in SOAP response...in the RCV communication channel

Actually the Web service is being consumed by Biztalk MW.

The error log is :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Internal SOAP Processing Failure ..

Please help.

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

One thing to check is if the WSDL definition includes the following specification: elementFormDefault="qualified"

If so, then check this post where I helped to solve the issue - [;

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

WS response is not compatible. settings should be made at biztalk to send correct response.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

-->See your SOAP response structure matches with WSDL provided.

-->You can also test outside PI.. I meant testing via soap client tool like SOAPUI for that web service. So that you know whether problem exists on the target system or not.

Below blog blog it provides you details as to make the call with QoS EO

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Also Check this:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873a22024...

Regards,

Naveen.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem in my scenario... Proxy to Webservices..-- this is an asynchronous scenario

Not sure why you need a response when the scenario is asynchronous. Perhaps the proxy is requesting an acknowledgement and the webservice is not giving any.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the http return code?

Probably WS response is an unparsable http error code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

I have sufferred with this error for months.

The issue is that your webservice is not able to consume your XML output(i.e. XI generated xml).

Ask your webservice provider to send you the right WSDL file and use this in your message interface.

Thanks

Kiran.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just few cents...

a) Check whether your target WSDL URL is right or not? Test the same web service outside PI using XMLSPY, SOAPSONar or soapui client tool. So that you will now whether WSDL url is right or not?

b) Do you provide action? If so see whether you need action for that consuming webservice. If you dont need, Please leave the space blank.

c) There is a possibility that even if your PI server network is not allowed to access due to firewall issues, you might get this error. I have noticed in my tests.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this could be because your webservice is returning an error.

test the WS with a similar payload using a test tool like SOAPUI and try to nail down the error.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plese check servers firewall and port enablement

you are getting this exception because you are getting some HTTP response in HTML which soap adapter not able to parse