cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC --> XI problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again guys,

I am currently working on scenario from SAP to Legacy system using XI. The scenario is like this: RFC --> XI --> Legacy. I got no problem at all in the development server for R3 connecting to XI.

However, when i transport the RFC to QA server of R3, then i execute my application in QAS of R3, it runs fine, but when i check in the SXMB_MONI, there are no messages at all. It seems that XI has not receive any call at all.

I have already use a different communication channel which is for connection to my QAS R3 to XI using RFC sender adapter in the Sender Agreement.

I cannot find anything wrong anymore in my configuration. But it seems the QAS is not calling XI at all.

If any of you guys have any idea or advice of what sholud i check more please feel free. I would really appreciate your inputs. Thank you very much.

NB: I have already checked my settings in SM59 as well in the QAS, and all the settings are the same with the ones that i used in development server R3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope u have given the correct name of the RFc...and its namesapce..mindu, its the namespace of the imported RFC and not the namespace ur creatin it in..in sender interface..

so it wud be of urn:sap:.....

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your R3 system, did you change the Gateway service and other parameters poiting to QA XI system in the TCP / IP Connection?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Made,

Have you checked Adapter Status in Adapter Monitor to make sure that massege is hittind adapter or not. if it is then it may not be able to call MessageServer or message may not be getting picked from queue of messageserver. Hope it helps to find the cause.

Regards,

Alok.