cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we create the our own transaction code for executing the sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai to all,

i am new to this forum. i have a small doubt. can we create our own transaction code for the sap script or sap smart form like we create it in module pool progrmming . if so how can we do that please reply me.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you just need to add a transaction code to the driver program calling your script/smartform.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the t.code (se93) select the first option and give the program name and screen number.

in that program should have to call the smartform or sap script using function module. if your giving the screen number

first it will show the screen give some required input in that PAI call the function module for smart form or sapscript.

Hope you understand..

Regards,

Dhina..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot create a transaction code directly for the SAPScript or SmartForm. As already posted, you would need to write a driver program and assign the transaction code to that. That program would handle your data extraction and go through all the SAPScript calls, or for a SmartForm, call the FM to get the FM name and store in a variable based on the SmartForms name, then call that FM using the variable name. SmartForms would be a little easier to do, e.g., few function module calls, loop handled in the SmartForm for main window, etc.