Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send data from SAP MII to External System as a Web Service Call

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MII experts,

I am integratiung SAP MII with SAP ECC using XI/PI, now i want to cofgigure the steps in SAP MII system to send data to PI as a web service call.

Could you please tell me what are the steps have to to configure in SAP MII,

thanks in Advance,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not post your email address or other personal information on these forums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, I'm working on the same problem.

I use MII version 12.0.11 Bulid 21.

In my transaction I'm using Web service action block to call PI but receive an error: "System Error".

I didnt' yet found a solution but i didn't understand if this error depend of my transaction or WSDL of XI.

I found this link in the forum, I hope this help you: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2684. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Andrea

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<<Do not post your email address or other personal information on these forums>>

Hi Andrea/Anshul,

Thanks a ton for your helpfull replies.

@Andrea:

Please share your email id pls, or send me an e mail <<text removed>> i am compeltely new to SAP MII , i have done my interface development part, but i want to configure SAP MII part to push data to SAP PI.

in your case System error : Your request not reaching PI.

Regards,

Raj

Edited by: Matt on Aug 4, 2011 12:07 PM

Edited by: Matt on Aug 4, 2011 12:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, now you can see my email.

To use Web service action block I followed this steps:

1u00B0 I have create the folder "WSDL" on MII server at this address: usr\sap\XM1\JC02\j2ee\WSDL

2u00B0 Inside I have copied the file WSDL generated from PI team

3u00B0 In the Web Service Action Block I have inserted in the URL field the WSDL address: C:\usr\sap\XM1\JC02\j2ee\WSDL\xxx.wsdl

4u00B0 Click next button, select Port and then Operation and Finish.

Now yuo are able to call the web service.

In my transaction, after a little problem on XI, I riceve an error without description, or better, the description is "null". On PI all works fine, the procedure finish without error and so on ECC but my transaction end with error.

I hope you are more lucky then me, plese let me know.