cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog transfer - Product does not exist error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working with SRM 7.0 in integration with a non-sap catalog. I have set up and successfully tested for material SC using catalog baed items. However, when I am checking for services, I am getting an error as in the subject.

We have BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BAdI active for OCI field mappings. But the error is not shown from this BAdI. If anyone has any clue, pls share the details.

Your valuable inputs will be highly regarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the code from note 487917 into the Badi and retest, the error will be written to the application log and it will be easier to determine the problem, you can also check note 1577768 which describes how to debug the interface.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The problem has been fixed with correction in the catalog transfer BAdI. Thanks for your response!

Bet rgds,

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Sarjerao Rahane on Aug 24, 2011 3:07 PM

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Currently we are getting default product category even thoggh punchout catalog is sending different prooduct categories?

We are using UNSPSC categoires and even punchout categories also same but default product category is coming not the punch out product category. Please note that if i click on Describe requirement then one default product category is coming up so same product category is coming for punch out catalog items.

Can you please give me some idea how this is picking up.

thanks

Ravi

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the product category sent from the catalog does not exist in table COMM_CATEGORY or is not unique, i.e. exists for more than one logical system, then the user default from the org unit is selected.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)