cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained all the necessary workflow configuration settings in Workflow WS00100012 for process routing.

Inspite of that i am still getting no work items in my inbox (NWBC). Has anyone encountered similar problems before.

regards

abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you please send me in detailed details of that error or where exactly you did configured for NWBC ?

I think you know that you need to do some WEB UI configurations ? I am not sure at what extent that I can solve your problem, but I can try.

Thanks,

TV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please share your mail ID so that i mail you the detailed steps takesn so far

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to send you my e-mail as its not allowing me to do that & I think its forum restrictions. So just try to post in reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps taken so far are :-

1. Maintained automatic workflow configurations SWU3

2. Then in T-code SWDD workflow WS00100012 ensured that binding is done in start events /PLMB/CL_PROCESS_ROUTING_WF_BO -> START_WORKFLOW.

3. Goto > Agent assignment in task.

4. GOS object frame workflow :: ID WS00100012 Clicked on "Attributes" button

5. Task : General task and Not classified.

In the configurations guide there is a mention of standard tasks : TS00100010 and TS00100011 but i see no such tasks in workflow WS00100012.

Is there anything else to be done here in plm web UI. Do you know how to locate the missing tasks

regards

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos