cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields missing from CREMAS03

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am tasked to update vendor master data using IDOCS and i immediately thought that CREMAS03 will do the job. However i am having difficulty in finding the following fields in the idoc

1. SMTP_ADDR - mail address

2.DEFLT_COMM - Standard Comm. type

3. Building Code, Room and Floor

4. House No

5. Telephone extensions

Are they really missing from the IDOC?. is there any other mechanism to populate these fields?. You help will be much appreciated.

Arul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arul,

Go to T code --> we60 in your R3 system and see the documentation of your IDOC. You will find all details on all fields of the IDOC of CREMAS03.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solutions:

1) What U can do is, Create new segment(WE31) with the additional fields and Extend the IDoc(WE30). Search for BADI/UserExits in Standard Vendor master Transactions for filling the additional fields.

2) Search in standard segments in CREMAS03 for suitable fields, which exactly fits the additional fields(Ex: U can use any field with data type date for posting date like...) and make use of the un-used fields as additional fields, find a BADI/UserExit to copy the original fields to additional fields. Once U finilized the same, intemate the solution to Ur Target R/3 system people).

From,

Yallabandi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

As already said, you can use WE60 to display the structure and documentation for the IDoc. You can also use it to find out the required fields.

Hope this helps!

cheers

Prashanth

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at this note : 948016 Might help.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I did look at the documentation before posting here and could not find the above mentioned fields.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Are you sure that you want me to look at the note 948016 with the subject: "Websphere MQ reconnect issue for JMS receiver channel" ?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arul,

Am not an expert on IDOC strcutures, but , just to confirm,

1. Did you look into every segment for the correspodning Fields?

2. If yes, then the fields do not exist in the IDOC.

Look for the description of each field, you might find some other field that can do the same functionality.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hi Bhavesh,

> Are you sure that you want me to look at the note

> 948016 with the subject: "Websphere MQ reconnect

> issue for JMS receiver channel" ?

Arul,

Sorry for the confusion on that post. Was meant for someother post

Regards,