Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update SIS info structure step

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i notice from some thread .

on how to update info structure and i have question for this.

Should i trigger MC24 or MC22 first before i continue with step above ?

pls kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 64636 - Procedure for statistical data setup in LIS

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot this other: SAP Note 174134 - SIS: Collective note - reorganization

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Aug 9, 2011 8:48 AM

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

my intention is to add new field into my customz info structure : MCVBAP-KONDM / MCVBRP-KONDM. (Material Pricing Group).

but i have problem add for Event VC (Delivery) while define characteristic for KONDM cause MCLIPS source table didnt have KONDM field. i believe LIPS also dont have KONDM field.

How to solve this problem ? am i able to use MCVBAP/MCVBRP for KONDM field during characteristic definition for VC?

pls kindly help....

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So, add it with an append in MC* structures (for instance MCVBAKUSR for MCVBAK) and populate it with the enhancement MCS10001 (for SO), MCS50001 for deliveries and MCS60001 for invoices.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if add it with an append in MC* structures (for instance MCVBAKUSR for MCVBAK) , is this going to effect all the program that use this MC structures? any impact?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You must add as a ZZ* field. It's transfer to MC* structures, but you must also add to fiels catalogs and then, use it in your SIS.

Regards

Eduardo

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

If i want to exclude specific sales order type from LIS update , how to do that?

using routine? if yes, how to find this routine?

appreciate ur help. thanks.

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi E_Hinojosa ,

could you pls kindly adv me in detail steps? cause im newbie about this this setup to add new field into MC structure.

abit confuse with the explanation. really sorry about that.

Thanks.

Rudy.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To exclude some type of SO you can define a requirement in tcode MC1B (if the SO happens, returncode = 0, if no, returncode = 4) and set it in updation rules in tcode MC25.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you share how u select to restrict this sales order in MC1B ?

i try to create the routine to select MCVBAK-AUART = 'OR' , but seem its not working.

Pls kindy help.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos