cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany EDI processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear all in my inter company I assigned out put type RD04 and partner profile is maintain for both outbound and inbound processing when I save then it process properly and give IDOC number

But when try to check status with WE02 it shows error as

A company code cannot be determined for LI 0000050100

Message no. FD006

Diagnosis

The system cannot determine the relevant company code since the allocation of the data transferred in the invoice is missing in Financial Accounting customizing.

The company code can be determined outside of the system and be put into the intermediate document (for example, from the EDI subsystem). Then the company code must be put into the E1EDK14 segment and ORGID field and the value "011" used as the qualifier.

Procedure

Determine the company code for LI 0000050100 in Financial Accounting customizing.

Also I had maintained copany code data where i asigned partner type LI >> VENDOR CODE >> comapny name >> CoCode

But still facing error

Where as when read help on this it state that if you determining data from outside system from E1EDK14 & value 011 and also if you maintained in SD intercompany billing >> Automatic Posting To Vendor Account (SAP-EDI)

THEN YOU NEED NOT TO MAINTAIN IN FI

When I removed from SD then out put is not excepting in invoice give error maintain partner profile for EDI

What is missing out ???

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be interested in OSS Note 1356377 - EDI: Company code determination and/or Note 986664 - EDI: Error message FD 006

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here I found that support package for SAP_APPL should be SAPKH60016

Where as in my system it is

SAP_APPL - 600 - 0007 - SAPKH60007 - Logistics and Accounting

If my basis apply correction note will it become up to 16 ?????????????

Kapil

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Please check your settings once again in OBCB, OBCD and OBCE. Also, the below wiki would help you the most.

[Inter-Company Billing - Automatic Posting To Vendor Account (SAP-EDI)|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Inter-CompanyBilling-AutomaticPostingToVendorAccount(SAP-EDI)]

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KapilDev,

Please go through the following thread and see if it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles