cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods reciept against services sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPERS,

I have one scenario with my client, i.e. My client will receives rough castings from their customer against customer subcontract purchase order.

My client will do PP operation on it and sent back to their customer with service charge invoice, In this process we want to track the material receipts and issues with respect to sales order.

Please provide solution for this.

With regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process it with MM and SD

In MM you can receive material from customer maintain customer as vendor and vendor as customer

Goods receipt with or without P.O

Then process it in PP and confirm Finished goods

Then in

Create sales order(Create before Goods receipt mean to say at 1st step) >> create delivery >> Invoice

Kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can take the inputs from here

[Re: Job work in SD subcontracting|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your quick reply,

In that link it is expalined with in the plants under one comapany code scenario, which is very nice.

But our requirment is we are getting the components from our customer and we are doing some operations/services on it and sending back to customer. Both are diffrenent financial entities and diffrent systems. please expalin how to map this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to follow the steps listed under Servicing Plant. Besides this, your pricing procedure should have a condition type for TDS

From MM point of view, they inward the base material and when the part is being sold, it will be a different part number for which, you need to maintain the sales view.

In fact, you have not indicated as to whether the quantity and value while inwarding can be updated. If it is valuated, then you can follow the normal MM process with material type as ROH with quantity and value updation boxes are checked in IMG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 4, 2011 1:36 PM