cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Credit Management the movement i enter Sold-to- party no I'm getting the error message mentioned below.

Error - Order receipt/delivery not possible, credit customer blocked

Kindly suggest the solution.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to T code FD32. Enter the Payer code for the customer (Likely to be the same Sold to party code) and enter the Credit Cntrl Area. Select the Status option and Press enter. Remove the check on the Box called Block.

If this is not active goto XD02 - Change customer master. enter the customer code and Sales area with company code.

From Menu select Extras > Blocking Data.

From there remove / change option for Order level blocks.

Regards

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for ur valuable responce.

In FD32 i removed "Block" Now i'm able proceed further.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm facing problem in free goods process like, NRAB condition type is not deducting and free goods cost is not deducted.

I have maintained only NRAB condition type in pricing procedure.

Eg:

TV(Main Item) 7Qty 7000

TV(free goods) 3Qty 3000

Total 10000

Kindly provide solution for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raju,

check the config setting in spro - sales and distibution - basic function - creditmanagement /Risk management -credit management/risk management settings - enter settings in that Requirement for Creating Delivery Due Index from Order see the routine and subsequent function of the requirement and same as in Requirement for Goods Issue from a Delivery.

Thanks

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In credit Management the partner function whch is responsible for the credit active and deactive is Payer and not sold to party.

please check you customer's sales area view partner function who is the payer assigned.

I hope this will help in your cause.

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raaju,

Please go in VKM1 and unlock the customer.

Sandip Shaktavat