SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount card

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We need to keep information about patient's discount card and its amount of percent, a nthen during billing take it into calculation. Do you have any ideas where should we keep this info and evaluate it in billing.

Thank you!

Regards

Olga

2 REPLIES 2

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olga

To special discounts per case I use the field NFAL-EMTYP, at least in LatinAmerica is not usefull, that is used in pricing in the structure field KOMK-ISHEMTYP.

I hope you are not using it. That field is updated in the Case screen of the NV2000.

Go SPRO SAP Healthcare - Industry-Specific Components for Hospitals .>Patient Management -> Cases > Define Employee Types

and create the types:

PL Platinum Discount

GO Gold Discount

SL Silver Discount

Then you can go TX CMOD -> Goto .> Text Enhancements ->Keywords -> Change if you want to change the text of the field EMPYP.

Then you can create a Condition table for the field KOMK-ISHEMPTYP, asociate it ti a Access Sequence.

And create a discount per percentaje Condition Type asociated to the preciously created access sequence.

Then go VK12 to assing the % of discount to PL, GO and SL.

Of course, you must assign the condition type to the corresponding Pricing Procedure

I hope it helps...

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Dear, Matias!

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer!! i have had tha same idea about this field Employee type)),

But this field is maintained at the case level and we need keep constant discounts at the level of patient master data!

Any ideas in this deirection?

Regards

Olga

Edited by: Olga Deyashkina on Aug 22, 2011 9:27 AM