Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple settlement rule.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have maintained multiple settlement rules.Previously it used to get settled to GL.After maintaining new settlement rule the cost was supposed to get settled to Cost center.Now if I settle the cost then will it again get settled to GL or cost centre or both.

Edited by: astosh on Aug 2, 2011 6:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the settlement rule of the object maintain the "To Period" as the last period. For eg. If you want settlement to happen for the current period i.e. 8 maintain the To period for the previous settlement rule as 7. Now, when you run settlement the previous settlement rule will not be considered.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

Gokul

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

As per you if i have maintained settlement rule GL & cost centre and period 8 will it settle to both or only one if one then which?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the new settlement rule, in your case cost center do not maintain anything in the To period column. Just maintain it for the old settlement rule i.e. the settlement rule where GL account is the receiver. If you are running settlement for the period 8 maintain 7 in the To Period column where GL account is the receiver.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I just wanted to ask you if i have maintaine dtwo settlement rule then where cost will settle.

in GL or Cost centre

My requirement is cost must not settle in GL.Which was the initial settlement rule.

Now i have additional settlement rule in Cost centre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is cost must not settle in GL

I guess i have already responded to that.

I just wanted to ask you if i have maintaine dtwo settlement rule then where cost will settle.

Why don't you try this in your system and check what happens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Gokul's response is crystal clear. Try to replicate in your system as per his instructions.

Note that new settlement receiver should have higher period than old settlement reciver.

Regards,

PSR

Answers (0)