SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Cash Desk FI-CA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We recently activate the External cash Desk E/S in a Utility company with ECC Ehp3, now we are working in a University with the HER Campus management, I`ll like to know if the External Cahs Desk is avaible for Campus Management.

Regards,

Cristian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristin, While we are not using the External Cash Desk at our University, our consultant asked us if we needed them. He stated we could configure External Cash Desk if we ever needed to set one up. I am sorry that I do not have the steps to do so, but since no one else replied, I wanted to make sure you were aware that it is possible.

Bev

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristin, While we are not using the External Cash Desk at our University, our consultant asked us if we needed them. He stated we could configure External Cash Desk if we ever needed to set one up. I am sorry that I do not have the steps to do so, but since no one else replied, I wanted to make sure you were aware that it is possible.

Bev

0 Kudos

Dear Bev, do you know which business function you have to activate in transaction SFW5?

Regards,

Cristian Simpson

0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear Dirk,

What all information i have on EhP4 is given below:

Technical name of the business function

ISHERCM_604_EXIAP

ISHERCM_604_ESOA

ISHERCM_604_UISTU

Type of Business Function

Industry Business Function

Available as of

SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0

ECC software component

IS-PS-CA 604

ECC application component

SAP Higher Education & Research (IS-HER-CM)

Business function requiring activation in addition

EHP4 assumes you have ISHERCM_MAIN_IAP from EhP3

Additional components

If customers are already on FI-CA 603, EA-HR-603, SAP_APPL_603 they need to upgrade to FI-CA 604, EA-HR-604, SAP_APPL_604. This is mandatory.

If customers have not upgraded to FI-CA 603, EA-HR-603, SAP_APPL_603, they do not have to upgrade to FI-CA 604, EA-HR-604, SAP_APPL_604.

Please check installation guides and OSS notes on pre-requisites at: www.service.sap.com/erp-inst

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

Vinod Kumar