cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - Forecast Consumption withdrawal quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Need your expert advise on forecast consumption situation where we did PGI against Delivery qty wich is same as SO qty and and forecast consumptions happens and it show in withdrawal qty column when PGI. But if we cancel/Reverse GI, withdrawal qty still appears (I mean by right it should disappear from withdrawal qty and SO should appear as allocated qty since Cancelled GI), very much appreciated your help on it. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please elaborate your issue? Where do you see the withdrawl quantity - in Delivery or in ATP table?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manimaran,

Thank you for your time.

Scenario:

R/3 side APO side Elements Tab (RRP3) Forecast Tab

Planned Qty Withdrawal Allocated Rem Plnnd

Sales Order - 100 qty SO 100 FC Req 200 (Initial 300) 100 200

SO 100

Delivery - 100 qty SO become 0 FC.Req 200 100 200

Deliv 100 SO 100 200

PGI - 100 SO & Deliv removed/disappeared FC. Req 200 100 200

upto here the consumption situation correct but when we do Reversal PGI then

Cancel PGI 100 qty Deliv 100 FC.Req 200 100 200

SO 0

so here after GI reversal, it does not show SO as 100 in allocated since cancelled GI and it shows as withdrawal only, even we tried to delete Delivery but still it shows withdrawal as 100.. and also we even deleted SO, stiil withdrawal qty still shows 100, by right once SO deleted or cancel GI, withdrawal qty should be '0' and SO should be 100.

Its a customised senario and how to fix this issue? Appreciate your help and advise with more info. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky Pinky,

I hope you have done lot of trial and error testing with alll permutations and combinations in order to resolve the issue by deleting delivery document or sales document.

I would suggest you to take the technical support and explain him and ask him what is the exact thing happening in the background i.e. when PGI is done, how the data is updating in the respective field and the table, and at the time of reversal, if we want the system to function certain way, what are the steps to be taken?

I am sure the issue'll be resolved either through user exit or through some workaround options in the system?

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Dacha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

You are correct as we use user exit here for customized biz scenario.

As mentioned by you that we need to see how that user exit functions when Reversal GI done, probably there will be a bug in that Cancel GI logic. Will check with technical folk n update forumn.

I would like clear a doubt here that when we do reversal GI, system should delete qty in withdrawal column & show SO as allocated right? Thanks so much.

Regards

Venky.