SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimations - Degree day weighting

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to extrapolate on the date 06/25/2008 based on the below given configuration I expect system to consider the periods between 05/27/2007 to 06/25/2007 for estimation but the system is taking the periods from 03/26/2007 to 06/25/2007.

In portion under Period characteristic Months = 1; Days = 0 and Factory calendar ID = Z9.

Minimum portion in the rate is 100%

Weighting procedure is degree day coefficients.

Base period category at installation is u201CPeriod of previous yearu201D

Degree day coefficient values are maintained for every day.

I am I missing something ?

Thanks,

VR

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do check if the base period is representative or not.

More info is here .

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/f9/0b8a1810c511d289830000e828485b/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I did went through this link and thats how I thought the base period should be calculated. But it my scenario its working differently.

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

Is your question why the date went back to March? The expected consumption calculation in SAP uses both the scheduled period from a year ago and the actual period from a year ago. If your question concerns a specific device, check the read history from the previous year to see if there were discrepancies around the March-May timeframe.