cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO not working from static page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have three landscapes: Dev, QA and PRD for portal and SAP systems. We have enabled SSO between Dev portal and Dev SAP systems, similarly for QA and PRD systems too. Portal has kerberos authentication enabled, so user does not have to enter user id and password. We have created transaction iviews in portal for SAP systems like ECC, BW, SCM etc. Everything works fine. SSO happens perfectly.

I have created a static html page and have hosted that on different server. This html contains links of all transaction iviews (Dev, QA and PRD). Its like a html page representation of SAP logon pad. We are able to open transaction iview with no issues.

Now, the problem occurs when, for example, first we open SAP ECC Dev link then open SAP ECC QA link and then again try to open ECC Dev link, I get ""The System is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received". But after closing all the IE sessions, ECC dev link works. It seems like the QA portal SSO ticket is not getting expired or replaced by DEV portal sso ticket.

We tried to delete cookies [MYSAPSSO2] but didn't work out. Seems like its a server side cookie and we cannot alter it.

Can any one guide me this in issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following SAP note..

Note 1378659 - NWBC: known issues & what to check when opening a ticket

Note 701205 - Single Sign-On using SAP Logon Tickets

Regards

Bhuban

RKFL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using IE8? If yes then this is the standard behaviour IE8, it holds the session cookie until all the IE sessions are closed or manually this is logged off. May be you should check with you desktop support team.

Regards,

Vamshi.