cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement problem when trip starts and ends in different periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am implementing Travel Management and I have a problem with the settlement of the receipts and the legs of trip.

The Travel Management and HR Payroll are integrated because we need to distinguish between the tax-free part and the taxable one of the flat rate for miles/kms. Although the expense and the payment are posted through FI.

The user can create a u201CTravel Expenseu201D (t-code PR05) in which the Start and End dates belong to different periods. I would like each leg of the trip (and each receipt) to be posted in its own period. But when I try to settle the trip, the system says u201CTrip 000000xxxx is in the future. Accounting is not possible.u201D. This scenario happens at the beginning of the month, before closing the HR period of the previous month.

Apparently we canu2019t create one that starts and ends in different periods. Is this conclusion true? Therefore I have to validate that both of dates belong to the same period, donu2019t I?

Best regards.

Paco M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the below thread:

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron Kumar

I thank you for the reply.

I have read the link. In my case FI-Travel management is integrated with HR-Payroll because the employee has to pay according to the taxable part of the flat rate for miles/kms. Therefore I canu2019t set L+G to 0.

Best regards

Paco M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO-Travel Expenses-Travel Expense Control-Travel Expense Expert View - Check the settings for row Other Settlements, may be it can be controlled.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked it, but I couldnu2019t solve my problem.

I can make the receipts to be posted with post_date=receipt_date, but I canu2019t do it with the legs of the trip.

In my case Iu2019m going to make compulsory that the Start_date and End_date of the trip have to belong to the same month.

Best regards

Paco M.