cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Transfer order confirmation when stock moves from 100 to 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for automatic transfer order confirmation when the stock is moving from storage type 100 to dest storage type 000.

For all other movement the current configuration should work exactly same. (Shouldn;t confirm automatically).

Can you please help me with best possible way to approach this solution.

thanks in advance,

Nag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In confirmation control config (OMLX) you can mention that for st type 100 stock removal doesnot require confirmation (RC is not ticked) and for storage type 000 stock placement doesnto require confirmation (EC is blank). This will ensure that no separate confirmation are required when stock is moved fromn 000 to 100 and it is confirmed automatically.

Regards

Sandeepan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on a similar kind of business scenario, we copied 999 and created new movement type 998,

pl do below setting after movement type creation.

SPRO_LE_WM_ACTIVITIES_TRANSFER_Define movement type

Select WH & mvt type 998

Shipment type -X - Warehouse supervsion

Screen control-1-List screen with quantities ready for input (putaway)

Confirmation -TO can be confirmed immediatly-check box active.

propose confirmation- check box active.

Control -GR data in quant- check box active

Maual Storage bin input - ( if you want to fix source and destination storage bin that no need to activate - in that case you have to enter source / destination storage type and bins)

I hope this is only the way to meet your requirement because you want this automatic confirmation only to specific storage type and not to all.

please let me know if required any further info.

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you just elobrate your requirement, storage type 100 is production supply in standard.

Are you doing any storagte type stock transfer (one bin to another) with mvmt type 999?

Thanks,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes JK,

We are using mvt 999 to move the stock from 100 to 000.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are transferring the stock from 100 to 000 through LT10, there you can do the stock transfer in the forground, where you cna see the option, confirm immediately.

Or In the Mvmt type config, in OMLJ, you can mark as TO can be confirm immediately.

Pl check the config or the process steps in LT10

thanks,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I can select this option manually.

I am looking for solution through config.

Pls let me know if you have some thing .

Cheers,

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check inOMLJ for the movement type 999 for your warehouse?

For the Movement Type 999, go to confirmation Tab in OMLJ and select TO can be confirmed immediately indicator.

Then it will work

Thanks,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i set confirmation in OMLJ, this would be applicable at mvt type 999 level.

i dont want that to happen. it should happen only for 100 to 000. not for other storage type movements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to create a special movement type copying 999 and use for moving from 100.

Thanks,