Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume plug

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to call new url( say google ) in same window using SUSPEND plug, after performing in some action in google window, how can i go back to application using resume plug?

Where Should i define resume plug? and should i have to provide the resume URL?

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

both suspend and resume plug will be in primary application ( application which calls suspend plug ) and secondary application will call exit plug then primary application will be invoked as it got resume plug with it.

however the above scenario works only for two web dynpro applications, in your case you are redirected to google.com, there is no way you can come back to your application, normally incase of external application( in this case google ) should have logic to getback to your application.

hope this helps...

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i take the secondary application as PA30 transaction using below URL

http://XXXXXXXXXX/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=*pa30%20RP50G-PERNR=4;RP50G-choic=584;RP50G...

here how and where I should I write the logic to resume back to primary application.

And one more doubt

When application will resume back to primary application? is there any time logic or some action?

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was not able to view your link. But if you write a break point in you resume plug then you would see that the code returns back to your resume plug after the other application is finished.

Thanks

Rohit

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If i take the secondary application as PA30 transaction using below URL

> http://XXXXXXXXXX/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=*pa30%20RP50G-PERNR=4;RP50G-choic=584;RP50G...

> here how and where I should I write the logic to resume back to primary application.

@ i am not sure we can do through ITS application...

> And one more doubt

> When application will resume back to primary application? is there any time logic or some action?

@ if it is web dynpro application exit plug in secondary application will call resume plug in primary application, so it is called whenever exit plug of window is fired...

> Regards

Answers (0)