cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING DOCUMENT NO RANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Scenario is such as follows:

If current invoice number is at say 9055555. Created a new number range just for the S2 cancellations starting at say 9088888. Now all newly created S1's will use this 9088888 range. I will have to manually manage S2's (ala reporting) created previously, as they will always be in the old number range. If you do your reporting on document type, instead of document number, it's a non-issue

Take time and care in determining which range to use, and make sure you have enough numbers in that range to support the future.

now my query is is there any tcode to manually manage S2 cancellation invoice docs no previously created.

Regards

KAPIL MORE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to cancel an already cancelled document so there is no other choice but to live with the old numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am not getting your question properly but if you want to show the list of invoice then go in VF05 or VF06 or VF22.

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry dear

typographical mistake

if current invoice number is at say 9055555. Created a new number range just for the S2 cancellations documents type starting at say 9088888. Now all newly created S2's will use this 9088888 range. I will have to manually manage S2's (ala reporting) created previously ie doc no's with 905555 , as they will always be in the old number range.

Now my query is there any tcode to manually manage S2 cancellation invoice docs numbers previously created.

Regards

KAPIL MORE