cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding gray out dropdown field in alv table of a specific row in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i am very new to webdynpro abap.i atrucked at one point.let me explain first my issue.

i created one webdynpro abap component with one alv tableand one custom button.this table contains 5 fields.in which 3 fields are dropdown fields remaining two fields are normal fields.now if i execute my component table displays for example three records.

now i select first record and perform some action(Means if i click on button) the selected row will be gray out and remaining

rows are to be same as it is means which ever fields are doropdown initially those are drop down and remaining fields are same as it is..this is my requirement.but when i am performing the action with button the drop down fields of selected row and

unselected rows are also completely gray out means there is no drop down option and that drop down converted to normal editable input field. but i need what ever the selected row completely gray out and remaining rows are as it is.

i have achived gray out option through readonly property = abap_true i maintained this readonly fielda at table level.

could any one suggest me on this and could you send me the sample code if possible .

regards,

babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Duplicate post..

any luck by ignoring the lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_true ) statement and

keeping the code which disables the row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply.

if i ignorine the lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_true ) statement it is completely go out the drop down feature.

i.e if i put lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_false ) then this drop down field of all rows are gray out.but i need this gray out only in selected rows.

so finally i need this option lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_false ) for selected rows only.

how can i set this option for selected rows only.i can get selected rows at run time and i can get read only property 'X' or space

at runtime . but how can i set lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_false ) for particular selected row why because this drop down features we can set at whole table coloumns level only.

could any one suggest me .

regards,

babu.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

Did you try the SET_READ_ONLY_FIELDNAME() method? Using this method you can bind the readonly property of the column to context attribute.

1. Create a boolean attribute in the context node that is passed to the ALV

2. For all the ALV Columns ( lr_dropdown_by_key etc). call the method SET_READ_ONLY_FIELDNAME( <AttributeName> )

3. in the Button event handler, for the selected row element, set this attribute property to abap_true.

BR, Saravanan