Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Work Scenario / process mapping is required

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is the following system how the client is doing in legacy system and they want like that in SAP. is it possible in SAP?

1. With out sales order they are doing the production ( customer will give Grey material )

2. once production is done they packed the finished material into BALE wise that time they will maintain the bale packing slip for each bale wise

3. They will raise the commercial invoice based on the bale packing slip

4. once payment is done then only they can delivery the goods

5. At the time of delivery again they will refer bale packing slip for that particular customer and they select the bales numbers and once it is picked stock will be updated and as well as E.B-4 Register will be updated .

6. One IMPORTANT Point is at the time of delivery some bales like suppose out of 10 bales 7 bales will go to export and 3 bales local (domestic )

7. At the time of excise invoice for 7 bales they will raise excise Invoice (example number series 01E1220) and 3 bales domestic excise invoice ( example number series 01L1390) , in both the cases they are referring the delivery numbers

but one more point directly client is not doing export they are sending to customer and customer is exporting

8. How to map in the above cases pricing procedure and excise will calculate based on the (Job work Charges + Assessable

I need guidance how to solve the issue

I created 2 Sales Org like Domestic and Export

if any further information please revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
customer will give Grey material

1. For this, you have to do MIGO and take CENVAT credit if applicable.

2. Extend the material being packed in bale to respective sales area with sales unit as Bale. In fact, in order to capture packing slip details, you need to maintain some zee table

3. You can generate a proforma

4. Follow Down Payment process

5. I feel, there is no provision to capture store room book entry (EB-4) based on the explanation given by you. So create a zee table with the required key fields

6. Ideally here Packing Slip should be generated once the bales are earmarked as domestic or exports

7. Based on the above packing slip, commercial invoice can be generated followed by respective excise invoice

8. You should have two pricing procedure as like normal sales process; one for domestic and another for exports. Similarly, two series groups are required from CIN point of view.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all Thanks for reply,

Sorry for the Late reply

Here sales unit is in Meters and RG 1 Register also will be updated in Meters , EB-4 Register will be updated in Bales wise

now i am explaining

1. first customer will give the Grey material after one week and one month customer will give the program ( program means how he wants finished product ) for that program we designed new screen with Z-Table and also we designed program register new screen

2. once we receive the grey material and program qty that time i will raise the sales order for program qty how much he wants and also for one program we will raise more than one sales order

3. once production is completed partially they will pack the material into BALE wise suppose

sales order qty is like that

10 CO056864PL48M 2*2 Dyeing 48" Medium 100 meters

20 CO056864PL48D 2*2 Dyeing 48" Dark 200 meters

30 CO056864PL48ED 2*2 Dyeing 48" Extra Dark 300 meters

40 CO057272PL62W 2*2 Dyeing 62" White 280 meters

once production is done for the above sales order they packed into BALE wise like

BALE Number 100 :

10 CO056864PL48M 2*2 Dyeing 48" Medium 50 meters

20 CO056864PL48D 2*2 Dyeing 48" Dark 105.50 meters

BALE Number 101 :

20 CO056864PL48D 2*2 Dyeing 48" Dark 90 meters

30 CO056864PL48ED 2*2 Dyeing 48" Extra Dark 168 meters

40 CO057272PL62W 2*2 Dyeing 62" White 180 meters

like wise they will pack BALES once bale is packed for that particular BALE(S) they will raise the Commercial Invoice

Once payment is done may be customer will ask the delivery after 2 or 3 months they will raise the delivery based on the BALE numbers and also we done the new Screen Design for BALE in that they will get customer wise list of BALES

and also they don't refer multiple Sales orders they refer only BALE register from that they want to pick the material and also once they picked the material based on BALE numbers that time stock will be updated as well as EB-4 Register.

but the Problem is suppose out of 10 BALES they will raise delivery 7 BALES for export excise invoice but they send to the customer and customer will do Export for that we go for ARE-3 and remaining 3 BALES they will raise Local Excise Invoice

but i have created sales order as a domestic bcoz i have created 2 sales org like Domestic and export is there any problem like can we raise export excise invoice for domestic customer ?

If you any one having doubts please revert me

Try to give me the solution how to solve

Regards,

Prasanna

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for Giving Valuable Information

I explained to the Client and client is accepted so my issue is solved

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. With out sales order they are doing the production ( customer will give Grey material )

Take grey material with MIGO

Create manually production plan order >> convert plan order in to production order >> Confirm production

2. once production is done they packed the finished material into BALE wise that time they will maintain the bale packing slip for each bale wise

For this I already sent stepwise packaging of materials

3. They will raise the commercial invoice based on the bale packing slip

Create virtual sales order and perform commercial invoice

4. once payment is done then only they can delivery the goods

Take payment with reference to order and do delivery against same order

5. At the time of delivery again they will refer bale packing slip for that particular customer and they select the bales numbers and once it is picked stock will be updated and as well as E.B-4 Register will be updated .

NA

6. One IMPORTANT Point is at the time of delivery some bales like suppose out of 10 bales 7 bales will go to export and 3 bales local (domestic )

Here split delivery and or create two deliveries according to your requirement

7. At the time of excise invoice for 7 bales they will raise excise Invoice (example number series 01E1220) and 3 bales domestic excise invoice ( example number series 01L1390) , in both the cases they are referring the delivery numbers

but one more point directly client is not doing export they are sending to customer and customer is exporting

When client is not directly export then it becomes ARE3 export where forwarding agent involves

8. How to map in the above cases pricing procedure and excise will calculate based on the (Job work Charges + Assessable

NA

kapil